Turkey Trot "Need to Knows":
* Don't forget to bring an unwrapped toy(s) to the Turkey Trot packet pick up. SANTA will be at the RACE in person to pick these up! These are going directly to good boys and girls in the 757.
--Each toy will give you an INSTANT chance for a raffle prize (We have TOO many prizes... Many will win!!)
* Race Packet Pick Up Party is: November 21st from 3-6pm at: Blue Pete's Restaurant 1400 N. Muddy Creek Road.... Yes, you can have a friend pick up packets for you! We recommend picking them up at pick up and NOT on race morning...
*Race Day: Please arrive NO LATER than 8:30am to the race, Thanksgiving morning at Sandbridge Market
* Park in street legal spaces, city parking lots (please leave the spaces in front of the Market window for their short term customers only!)
* 8:50am: Opening Remarks 9:00am: Gobble Wobble minithon 9:10: 5k 10:00 am: 1 mile canine crawl/fun run
* There will be a Step and Repeat and red carpet with a professional photographer taking photos and portraits of all and any. She will give preference though to those with race tags in thanks for their support and to keep them on schedule. Stop and get your
photo taken with your family, Santa, or even our new mayor, Bobby Dyer!
All Registered Runners will get a ticket for a free coffee from Sawdust Road but, they will happily sell anyone a taste of their cup of their amazing java! Thank you for being such a newborn business and donating so kindly.
*All Registered Runners 21 and over can get two beers at Sandbridge Island restaurant after the race. Keep your race numbers on and they will mark your bibs.